scientologists can pay their running Hubbard meters 15 times cheaper!!
rogergonnet
2017-04-17 07:16:13 UTC
scientologists can pay their running meters 14 times cheaper!!

To have their TWO landdatory e-meters, poor scientologists should by for
10000 -- ten thousands dollars - the two mAK VIIIs being sold by the
criminal fraudulent cult.

But they can find somee officials hubbar mmeters from 295 dollars a piece,
refurbished, which means that with the port costs, you can get two of these
at some 700 dollars. So, 10000/700= 14,28 times cheaper.

You could have even get much much cheaper non-official scam cult meters:
I've on australian meter i Pad some years ago forr 90 dollars, and it is
running okay, with no risks of destruction of the battery and then, the
circuits, since it's runniing with tanard rechargeable exterior batteries.
Therefore, you'd pay your two meters for some 200$, that's 50 times cheaper
than in the scam cult. (I'v used it for a noon-scn cause days ago)

Such unofficial meters are running as well as hubbard's scam, but could not
be used in the scam cult: it would thereforre expel you, declaro,ng you a
thief, a squrrel and an SP. The movements oif the needle lookk at leeast as
good as Mark VIu quantum. Mark VIII are probably almost identical, and as
far as my experiences since 1976 could show, there are almost no differences
since the Mark V up to the VII qantum few yeears ago. The cult has only
added some accessories unneeded for a correct use: thhe list of the
bettterments are the TA moves automatically added...

==

Services:

When we got intoo the scal cult in 1974, the cost of the most expensive
"s"rvices", auditing by oprfessinal auditors, costed 66 FF/hours when
bought by paks of 150. The whole steps and meters and books and courses
needed to gi up to the upper secrete leves could colst the equivalent of
ssspme 30000 dollars. Now, it's ar leeast ten times higher, and the results
are worse now, the clieentts-customers being mlore braniwashed and destroyed
by mor brainwashing, and few more ddangerous ineptitides like the runnin
inptitude, or twice or three times the Purif RD.

The more the cult runs, the more it tuins and destroy its staffs and
customers.
Nathan Hale
2017-04-19 13:29:05 UTC
Post by rogergonnet
[...]
I do better than any of that, I don't have anything to do with an E-
Meter, and I save an infinite percent!

No E-Meter, no "courses," no direct harassment from a cult, no
delusions about developing super powers. Yeah, this is better.

Colonel Bleep <***@zerozeroisland.invalid>